Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination (DUCEE)

DUCEE or University of Delhi-Combined Entrance Exam is conducted by the University of Delhi for students seeking ticket in various courses of Bachelor of Engineering in Delhi College of Engineering and Netaji Subash Institute of Technology.

It performed Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination for admission into Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production & Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Polymer Science & Chemical Technology, Bio-technology and Civil Engineering.
From total 85% seats are kept for the scholar of Delhi in Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT). And the remaining, 15% seats in both the university are crammed by the outside Delhi scholar.

Pattern of Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination:
The pattern for DUCEE is the equivalent as any other engineering skill test and so it included questions from Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. The DUCEE question paper included of three papers-Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. The collective entrance exam lasts for three hours. It is of multiple choice questions test which is conducted for 180 marks.

Eligibility for Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination:
A student who desires to materialize for DUCEE ought to have passed the 12th standard examination from Central Board of Secondary Education and ought to have gained least combined of 60% in Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics group. The students who belong to SC/ST class ought to have to secure only 50% of least marks as 10% relaxation is provided to them. A candidate must be at the least age of 17 years old and the highest age limit is 25 years old.

Admission Procedure is as follows:
The choice of the candidates for admission to the courses is simply through on the basis of marks obtains in Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination and it is so particularly in the case of students from Delhi region. For the students from exterior Delhi region, the choice is supported on their recital in AIEEE examination. If two applicants have secured the same marks either in AIEEE/DUCEE examination, both of them will be specified the same significance in the process of admission. In the occasion of marks of PCM being equal, the candidate born prior will be given first choice. The candidates who situate out in merit list of CEE will be qualified to get admission.

The request form is able to be composed from the university counteract on compliance of a demand draft and throughout post by transfer a request with a crossed demand. For captivating Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination candidates can be downloaded from the online related website. The form must be proposed before date or on the last date.

0.00 avg. rating (0% score) - 0 votes

It seems that student who is from states other than Delhi, have to get ibit admission through AIEEE merit basis only.

My Querry is that Will such students have to appear in any other entrance test for admission to B Tech course ?

Secondly, Will student approach for admission only after declearation of result of AIEEE or he/she has to apply to DCE before declaration of result of AIEE, and if so when and how ?

please reply to my querry .

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.