Find Hindi meaning of Delusion. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Delusion" in sentences with examples. "Delusion" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Delusion"
|noun||the action of deluding or the state of being deluded.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Delusion"
|Hindi Meaning of Delusion||आभास, कपट, झांसा, धोखा, भरम, भ्रान्ति, माया, माटी-भरम, मिथ्या, मरीचिका|
|Synonyms of Delusion||Illusion, Mirage, Hallucination|
|Antonyms of Delusion||Certainty, Actuality, Reality|
Related Synonyms of "Delusion" with Hindi meaning
|Mirage||मृगजल, मरीचिका, धोखा, मृगतृष्णा, भुलावा, भ्रान्ति, मिथ्या, झूठ|
Use of "Delusion" word in sentences, examples
- What he's describing is delusional thinking: the red-faced insistence on one's beliefs despite the mountains of evidence that prove them wrong.
- But Eisenhower's “gamble” was based on a delusion.
- It is quite common to experience delusions in schizophrenia which are known as 'positive symptoms'.
- Challenging the delusion of cheap, safe shale gas extraction
- Singh's decision to kill Cinque was plainly the product of her delusional beliefs and disordered thinking.