Find Hindi meaning of Derelict. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Derelict" in sentences with examples. "Derelict" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Derelict"
|adjective||in a very poor condition as a result of disuse and neglect.|
|noun||a person without a home, job, or property.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Derelict"
|Hindi Meaning of Derelict||परित्यक्त, आवारा, जीर्ण, नष्ट, मेल०कुचेल, ध्वस्त, जर्जर|
|Synonyms of Derelict||Bereft, Desolate, Forlorn|
|Antonyms of Derelict||Careful, Thoughtful, Preserved|
Related Synonyms of "Derelict" with Hindi meaning
|Lax||ढीलापन, शिथिलता, आचार भ्र्ष्टता, उदास, विन्रम, धर्मभृष्ट, निर्बल, मंद|
|Negligent||उपेक्षक, बेपरवाह, असावधान, लापरवाह|
|Pariah||मनुष्य, परित्यक्त, पलायक, भग्गू, भगोड़ा, आवारा, क्षणभंगुर, फरार|
|Remiss||ग़ाफ़िल, ढीला, बेपरवाह, लापरवाह, सुस्त, अचेत, असावधान, आलसी|
Use of "Derelict" word in sentences, examples
- A FIRE which gutted part of a former Keighley school could have been prevented if the site had not been allowed to become derelict, according to a councillor.
- A pair of semi-detached homes and 0.3 hectares acres of derelict land could be flattened to make way for 77 new private-rented flats.
- Abandoned and derelict boats have been an issue for years in the Gorge, but all municipalities have found it difficult to do anything.
- The derelict office is regularly used by homeless people and a fire had been lit in the corner of the first floor and then abandoned.
- Approval for school on derelict Aberdeen academy site.