Find Hindi meaning of Despondent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Despondent" in sentences with examples. "Despondent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Despondent"
|adjective||in low spirits from loss of hope or courage.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Despondent"
|Hindi Meaning of Despondent||आशाहीन, उदास, निराश, विषादपूर्ण, मायूस, खिन्न, अवसादपूर्ण, तिरस्कृत|
|Synonyms of Despondent||Despairing, Desperate, Forlorn|
|Antonyms of Despondent||Elated, Spirited, Cheerful|
Related Synonyms of "Despondent" with Hindi meaning
|Crestfallen||निराश, हतोत्साहित, निरुत्साहित, उदास, व्यथित, दुःखी, संतापी, क्षोभपूर्ण|
Use of "Despondent" word in sentences, examples
- I was a bit despondent but what you've got to do - as in business - is take the situation and make the best of it,” he explained.
- So you're despondent for him and thrilled for him at the same time.
- The San Diego “cholo goth” pioneers brought their signature formula of despondent lyrics and swirling synths to a sold-out DTLV crowd.
- But the government blocked the T-Mobile deal, and Son was despondent for awhile.
- Three-year-old Pizza was famous even before his despondent countenance was splashed across the Internet.