Find Hindi meaning of Despot
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Despot" in sentences with examples. "Despot" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Despot"
|noun||a ruler or other person who holds absolute power|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Despot"
|Hindi Meaning of Despot||तानाशाह, निरंकुश शासक, मनमौजी राजा, स्वेच्छाचारी शासक, अत्याचारी शासक|
|Synonyms of Despot||Dictator, Totalitarian, Authoritarian|
|Antonyms of Despot||Democrat, Subordinate, Underling|
Use of "Despot" word in sentences, examples
- The documentary playing MAMI humanises Kim Jong-il and shows the 'despot' as someone trapped in a game he didn't fully understand.
- Donald Trump capped his entire despotic and poisonous race for the White House with his refusal to accept the final results of the U.S.
- Desperate despot Kim Jong-un has publicly executed 64 'traitors' so far this year.
- There have been far too many despots in the world who used violence and assassination to remove their political opponents.
- To speak of throwing political opponents in jail is to act like a despot
Learn more words starts by letter "D"