Find Hindi meaning of Dismissive. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Dismissive" in sentences with examples. "Dismissive" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Dismissive"
|adjective||feeling or showing that something is unworthy|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Dismissive"
|Hindi Meaning of Dismissive||उपेक्षापूर्ण, अभिमानी, उघत, घमंडी, घ्रणयुक्त, तिरस्कारपूर्ण, सावज्ञ, ध्रष्ट, अहंकारी|
|Synonyms of Dismissive||Disdainful, Contemptuous, Cavalier|
|Antonyms of Dismissive||Meek, Modest, Humble|
Use of "Dismissive" word in sentences, examples
- Technology watchers have been dismissive.
- And yet, when questioned about the allegations during last week's final debate the would-be President was dismissive.
- “The approach to the fact that Northern Ireland and Scotland voted to remain has been at best dismissive.
- Pure Genius is almost laughably dismissive of the work of real medical professionals.
- "Barely aware of the incident or its purpose, my comments were inappropriately dismissive and harsh.