Find Hindi meaning of Draconian. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Draconian" in sentences with examples. "Draconian" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Draconian"
|adjective||excessively harsh and severe.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Draconian"
|Hindi Meaning of Draconian||कठोर, क्रूर, निष्ठुर, निर्दयी, पशुतुल्य, बर्बर, असभ्य, नृशंस, पाशविक|
|Synonyms of Draconian||Brutal, Cruel, Oppressive|
|Antonyms of Draconian||Kind, Merciful, Sympathetic|
Use of "Draconian" word in sentences, examples
- In North Kashmir's Bandipora district, four more persons have been booked under draconian Public Safety Act.
- A window cleaner charged with murdering a man has been granted bail under conditions described by the judge as "draconian".
- She said draconian laws had been enforced to suppress the voice of freedom movement.
- As a resident and dog owner, I am deeply troubled with the potential of draconianmeasures that are based on few facts and much hyperbole.
- Despite Clinton's protestations to the contrary Wednesday night, she supports even the most draconian restrictions on gun ownership.