Find Hindi meaning of Egotism. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Egotism" in sentences with examples. "Egotism" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Egotism"
|noun||the fact of being excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Egotism"
|Hindi Meaning of Egotism||अभिमान, अहंभाव, अहंकार, मिथ्याभिमान, घमण्ड, मद, स्वप्रतिष्ठा, आन|
|Synonyms of Egotism||Pride, Vanity, Arrogance|
|Antonyms of Egotism||Humility, Meelmess, Servility|
Related Synonyms of "Egotism" with Hindi meaning
|Arrogance||घमण्ड, अहंकार, दर्प, अक्खड़पन, हेकड़ी|
Use of "Egotism" word in sentences, examples
- His is history as neurotic fetish, egotism's scar—not space for reflection.”
- To their credit, this never translated to ham-handedness or egotism; just restrained innovation.
- Instead, Mr. Trump has many of the qualities of a dictator -- arrogance, power-seeking, egotism, an attitude to win at all costs.
- Strange is a man of science who overcomes his foolish egotism and rationalism to become champion-warrior of the astral plane.
- Benedict Cumberbatch is cast to perfection here. The audience follows his path from egotism to mysticism.