Find Hindi meaning of Enervate
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Enervate" in sentences with examples. "Enervate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Enervate"
|verb||to make feel someone drained|
|adjective||lacking in energy or vitality.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Enervate"
|Hindi Meaning of Enervate||कमजोर बनाना, प्रभावशून्य, बलहीन बनाना, ढीला बनाना|
|Synonyms of Enervate||Attenuate, Debilitate, Weaken|
|Antonyms of Enervate||Energize, Empower, Invigorate|
Related Synonyms of "Enervate" with Hindi meaning
|Debilitate||दुर्बल बनाना, कमजोर बनाना, शक्तिहीन बनाना, खोखला करना, प्रभावशून्य, निस्तेज करना|
Use of "Enervate" word in sentences, examples
- Do not bypass laws and enervate institutions.
- Well, a war at this moment would surely enervate an already stretched and besieged Pakistan.
- Both parties enervate as time lapses. Both forces tentatively take a few steps backwards, remaining vigilant to every gesture of their antagonist.
- It's to enervate, enlighten people, and make them aware.
- “Ubu” also has the power to enervate and in the wrong hands can become insufferable.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"