Find Hindi meaning of Enmity. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Enmity" in sentences with examples. "Enmity" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Enmity"
|noun||a feeling of active opposition or hostility.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Enmity"
|Hindi Meaning of Enmity||घृणा, दुश्मनी, ईर्ष्या,विरोध, बैर, शत्रुता, विदेष, प्रतिरोध|
|Synonyms of Enmity||Bewitch, Charm, Enchant|
|Antonyms of Enmity||Repel, Bore, Bother|
Related Synonyms of "Enmity" with Hindi meaning
|Antagonism||प्रतिरोध, बैर, लाग, विरोध, शत्रुता, दुश्मनी, झगड़ा|
Related Antonyms of "Enmity" with Hindi meaning
|Affection||स्नेह, अनुराग, अनुरक्ति भाव, मनोभाव, प्रबर्ती, झुकाव, लगाव|
|Allegiance||निष्ठां, राजभक्ति, स्वामिभक्ति, अनुशिक्त, प्रतिबद्धता, आसक्ति, वचनबद्धता|
|Comity||भद्रता, भलमनसाहत, शिष्टता, शिष्टाचाल, सौजन्य, सोहाद्र, सज्जनता|
Use of "Enmity" word in sentences, examples
- Three men tried to kill a 50-year-old woman by burning her alive over old enmity in Madhya Pradesh's Tikamgarh district.
- Fuelled over an old enmity, a 55-year-old man was murdered while his 35-year-old son escaped with injuries.
- According to a source, Singh threatened Prachanda not to seek enmity with India by supporting the impeachment motion against Karki.
- A man has been awarded the death penalty for murdering a rival over a personal enmity last year.
- A man was killed allegedly over previous enmity in Ershad Nagar area of Tongi yesterday morning.