Find Hindi meaning of Erudite. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Erudite" in sentences with examples. "Erudite" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Erudite"
|adjective||having or showing great knowledge|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Erudite"
|Hindi Meaning of Erudite||पंडित, विद्दन, मान, प्रतिष्ठित, साक्षर, शिक्षित, अक्षरांकित, प्रज्ञ, बुद्धिमान|
|Synonyms of Erudite||Learned, Scholarly, Wise|
|Antonyms of Erudite||Uncultured, Ignorant, Common|
Use of "Erudite" word in sentences, examples
- Whether the conversation is erudite or crude, it's always been a topic.
- I like the informality of our litfests. I like that some of them are more like melas with a picnic like atmosphere. Some are studiedly 'erudite'.
- Want instant credibility? Line your office bookshelves with the best, most eruditebusiness books out there.
- It's characteristic of a film that is simultaneously erudite and emotional, literary and alive, that so much talk could be so enthralling.
- "To attend a special event with wine lovers, erudite Masters of Wine as well as wine enthusiasts is my idea of liquid heaven.