Find Hindi meaning of Exhort
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Exhort" in sentences with examples. "Exhort" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Exhort"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Exhort"
|Hindi Meaning of Exhort||जताना, शिक्षा देना, प्रोत्साहित करना, दबाव डालना, उपदेश देना, समर्थन देना|
|Synonyms of Exhort||Press, Urge, Encourage|
|Antonyms of Exhort||Approve, Commend, Compliment|
Use of "Exhort" word in sentences, examples
- It is desirable to exhort the Cabinet Secretariat to be more transparent and accountable to the Cabinet decisions.
- Mrs. Pandey said that a students club will be formed here so that they may exhort other students to join the centre.
- So the Chinese government is doomed to exhort and cajole and, in turn, to be ignored and even criticized.
- We exhort the relevant authorities to be vigilant and devise better methods of dealing with this wickedness.
- Later, Aima in his speech adjured the teachers to exhort the students to explore their potential and channelise it in a positive direction.
Learn more words starts by letter "E"