Find Hindi meaning of Exile. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Exile" in sentences with examples. "Exile" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Exile"
|noun||the state of being barred from one's native country|
|verb||expel and bar someone from their native country|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Exile"
|Hindi Meaning of Exile||निर्वासन, प्रवास, देश निकाला, वनवास|
|Synonyms of Exile||Banishment, Deportation, Expatriation|
|Antonyms of Exile||Import, Arrival, Entrance|
Related Synonyms of "Exile" with Hindi meaning
|Banish||वनवास देना, दूर करना, निर्वासित करना, देश निकाला देना, बहार कर देना|
|Expel||निकलना, निष्काषित करना, फेंकना, बलपूर्वक बाहर करना, छुटकारा पाना, त्याग करना, रिहा करना, मुक्त करना|
Use of "Exile" word in sentences, examples
- Nine years after he ended his career with 609 home runs, Sosa remains in exile from Wrigley Field.
- Germany's Goethe Institut has opened a temporary space for German-Syrian cultural exchange in Berlin: "Damascus in exile."
- The official exile of opposition leader Sam Rainsy is just the latest effort by Cambodia's ruling party to win the next national elections.
- The couple is living in self-imposed exile in India since 2012.
- Today, this goal is still unattainable and the president remains in exile.