Find Hindi meaning of Extenuate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Extenuate" in sentences with examples. "Extenuate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Extenuate"
|verb||to make someone thin|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Extenuate"
|Hindi Meaning of Extenuate||घटना, काम,लघु,अल्प, हल्का, मुलायम, घिमा, न्यूनीकरण करना|
|Synonyms of Extenuate||Excuse, Justify, Rationalize|
|Antonyms of Extenuate||Impugn, Intensify, Criticize|
Use of "Extenuate" word in sentences, examples
- Extremely cold weather would be another stress on the tree and further extenuatethe die-back in the tree."
- It is in vain sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace — but there is no peace.
- As for the hair cut I wanted to give Michelle a cut that would help extenuate her bests features and give her face a slimmer appearance.
- It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter.
- Scouts was a fun romp and the effects are supposed to extenuate the horror and the fun,” he tells The Hollywood Reporter.