Find Hindi meaning of Extinct. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Extinct" in sentences with examples. "Extinct" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Extinct"
|adjective||no longer in existence|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Extinct"
|Hindi Meaning of Extinct||अप्रचलित, दुर्लभ, नष्ट, लुप्त, विलुप्त, समाप्त, सुप्त, बुझा हुआ|
|Synonyms of Extinct||Dead, Defunct, Lifeless|
|Antonyms of Extinct||Alive, Extant, Existing|
Related Synonyms of "Extinct" with Hindi meaning
|Defunct||अप्रचलित, निष्क्रिय, मरा हुआ, मृत, पुराना, लुप्त, निश्तेज, बेजान, निरुत्साह|
Related Antonyms of "Extinct" with Hindi meaning
|Extant||प्रचलित, वर्तमान, विधमान, वास्तविक, यथार्थ, तथ्यपूर्ण, अकाल्पनिक|
Use of "Extinct" word in sentences, examples
- This is definitely human impact, we're in the sixth mass extinction.
- Some 14,000 years ago all cave lions went extinct and it's not clear why.
- The baiji, believed to be one of the world's oldest freshwater mammals, was declared extinct nearly a decade ago.
- But will spinning disks be totally extinct in five years, as some storage experts predict? The jury is still out.
- However, there are few fossil remains of the now-extinct shark.