Find Hindi meaning of Genteel. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Genteel" in sentences with examples. "Genteel" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Genteel"
|adjective||characterized by exaggerated or affected politeness|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Genteel"
|Hindi Meaning of Genteel||उबाऊ, कुलीन, बनावटी, ललित, शिष्ट, सभ्य, भद्र, विन्रम, सुशिष्ट|
|Synonyms of Genteel||Courteous, Polite, Well-Bred|
|Antonyms of Genteel||Boorish, Callous, Rugged|
Related Synonyms of "Genteel" with Hindi meaning
|Prissy||नकचढ़ा, नखरेबाज, नियमनुकूल, आओप्चारिक, दुरुस्त, ठीक-ठाक|
Use of "Genteel" word in sentences, examples
- There are no lung-bursting uphill flogs in this part of the world; it's all rather more genteel.
- “Welcome to the Palm Springs Retirement Home for Genteel Musicians!” Jagger's trepidation was understandable.
- Looking at it, you can imagine the card tray placed in the foyer of a genteel 19th-century British townhouse, ready to accept calling cards.
- Now, even the genteel and aristocratic world of polo has been reined in by the Home Office.
- Instead, taxidermy was seen as a genteel craft appropriate for ladies, with women's magazines even publishing how-to guides.