Find Hindi meaning of Giddy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Giddy" in sentences with examples. "Giddy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Giddy"
|adjective||excitable and frivolous|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Giddy"
|Hindi Meaning of Giddy||अल्हड़, असावधान, अस्थिर, चंचल, चपल, चपल मंत्र, घूमता हुआ, भौचक्का करना|
|Synonyms of Giddy||Dizzy, Reeling, Frivolous|
|Antonyms of Giddy||Sensible, Mature, Grave|
Related Synonyms of "Giddy" with Hindi meaning
|Frivolous||आसार, उथला, ओछा, चंचल, तुच्छ, हल्का, जिन्दादिल, मामूली, नगण्य|
Use of "Giddy" word in sentences, examples
- Me — the same person who fluctuates between giddy and grumpy in the days leading up to the arrival of staying-with-us-for-a-spell company.
- "I was giddy, like a child at Halloween, when I saw the costume for the first time," he says. "
- A giddy Jerry Jones ups QB controversy talk to playoff talk. Cowboys Corner Blog.
- Dixon's giddy teammates rushed from the sideline to meet the safety in the end zone to celebrate.
- I was giddy like a child on Halloween," the actor said of his transformation at a press conference for the film on Thursday.