Find Hindi meaning of Glum. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Glum" in sentences with examples. "Glum" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Glum"
|adjective||looking or feeling dejected|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Glum"
|Hindi Meaning of Glum||अप्रसन्न, उदास, म्लान, चिड़चिड़ा, रुखा, मलिन, अस्थिर चित्त, रुष्ट, दुखी, धुंधला|
|Synonyms of Glum||Morose, Saturnine, Sulky|
|Antonyms of Glum||Joyous, Upbeat, Cheerful|
Related Synonyms of "Glum" with Hindi meaning
|Morse||उदास, ग्लानि, चिड़चिड़ा, रुखा, कठोर, बदमिजाज, असभ्य, कड़वाहट|
|Sullen||अप्रसन्न, उदास, ग्लान, रुखा, चिड़चिड़ा, गुस्सैल, विषाक्त, कठोर, विकृत, जिद्दी|
Use of "Glum" word in sentences, examples
- Germany is doing ok, even its people are a bit glum.
- He also describes his daughter as being "very glum and morose", and details Wood's relationship with an early boyfriend. "
- Little to cheer for glum public.
- The Barmy Army had found their voice at tea. The Bangladesh fielders looked determined glum but determined.
- As wan in spirit as it is devoid of color and life, it goes from glum to ghastly, with little in the way of genuine intrigue between.