Find Hindi meaning of Illusive. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Illusive" in sentences with examples. "Illusive" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Illusive"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Illusive"
|Hindi Meaning of Illusive||भ्रामक, अवास्तविक, भरमनपूर्ण, कल्पित, मन-स्रष्ट, अव्यवाहरिक|
|Synonyms of Illusive||Chimerical, Deceptive, Fallacious|
|Antonyms of Illusive||Real, Factual, Definite|
Use of "Illusive" word in sentences, examples
- You could be overloaded. Creativity is illusive and unpredictable but we make it more so by filling our lives with interruptions, Chris Lewis says.
- “The first year was only about 150 zombies,” said Pamela Markel of The Illusive Skull.
- Lassner laughed weakly in an illusive disagreement.
- Mike has the X-factor - he is good under the high ball and is a very illusive runner," said Diamond.
- But now an Australian YouTuber claims she's caught to illusive stencil master at work in Melbourne.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Insinuate - इशारा करना
- Inquisitive - कौतूहली
- Indolent - अकर्मण्य
- Intensify - प्रचण्ड होना
- Infringe - उल्लंघन करना
- Indigenous - देशावरी देशी
- Impair - बिगाड़ना
- Inadvertent - बेखबर
- Ironic - व्यंगपूर्ण
- Innocuous - अहानिकर
- Insatiate - उत्साही
- Intervene - हस्तक्षेप करना
- Infuriate - क्रोधित करना
- Impulsive - आवेगशील
- Innovative - मौलिक