Find Hindi meaning of Imposing. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Imposing" in sentences with examples. "Imposing" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Imposing"
|adjective||grand and impressive in appearance|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Imposing"
|Hindi Meaning of Imposing||गुणकारी, प्रभावशाली, भव्य, रोबदार, वैभवशाली, प्रतापी, बढ़िया, महान|
|Synonyms of Imposing||Grand, Magnificent, Princely|
|Antonyms of Imposing||Drab, Paltry, Unimpressive|
Related Synonyms of "Imposing" with Hindi meaning
|Grandiose||आडम्बरपूर्ण, भव्य, गुणकारी, प्रभावशाली, रोबदार, विस्मयकारी, उत्तम, उत्कृष्ट, उदात्त|
|Majestic||प्रभावशाली, भव्य, विभूतिपूर्ण, आलीशान|
Use of "Imposing" word in sentences, examples
- Premier Brad Wall still has a long list of questions for the federal government regarding its plan to impose a carbon tax on the provinces.
- Dressed in black, he was an imposing figure, even in the cavernous room.
- The whale himself has never figured in any grand imposing way.
- Then she too began to cry, making Dean feel like a bastard for imposing on her grief.
- Stars are no less than suns. This gives us an imposing idea of the