Find Hindi meaning of Inadvertent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Inadvertent" in sentences with examples. "Inadvertent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Inadvertent"
|adjective||some wrong plan which not resulting|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Inadvertent"
|Hindi Meaning of Inadvertent||बेखबर, बेपरवाह, असावधान, उपेक्षक, चकनेवाला, असावधानीवश, अकस्मात, असहज|
|Synonyms of Inadvertent||Unintentional, Unplanned, Meant|
|Antonyms of Inadvertent||Deliberate, Intentional, Attentive|
Use of "Inadvertent" word in sentences, examples
- Thus, Tanveer is not the only case of inadvertent border crossers from both countries who stray into the territory of the other.
- It also has said that if it had unintentionally violated the law, it was an “inadvertent mistake” that should warrant only a modest penalty.
- It was an inadvertent and unfortunate error, but has no impact on the receivership.
- EPA is evaluating the necessity of establishing tolerances for inadvertent residues of pesticides in honey.
- Mozgov was hit in the face twice in Tuesday's loss to the Pacers. He was first hit in the mouth by an inadvertent elbow early in the third quarter.