Find Hindi meaning of Inchoate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Inchoate" in sentences with examples. "Inchoate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Inchoate"
|adjective||just begun and so not fully formed|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Inchoate"
|Hindi Meaning of Inchoate||अपरिपक्व, अपूर्ण, अविकसित, आरंभिक, पहले शुरुआत का, आकर्तिहीन|
|Synonyms of Inchoate||Amorphous, Formless, Shapeless|
|Antonyms of Inchoate||Definite, Distinctive, Shapely|
Use of "Inchoate" word in sentences, examples
- Thenceforth, till James came to the throne of England, the history of Scotland was but a series of inchoate revolutions, intrigues that led to nothing definite and skirmishes in the war of kirk and state.
- We may, if we please, regard "good offices" as inchoate mediation, and "mediation" as good offices brought to the birth.
- Tom feels conflicted about the trip, too, and in his relationship with Josh there are shades of an inchoate and inarticulable desire.
- It morphed an inchoate feeling that Trump was disrespectful to women into a consensus that this person is unfit to lead the country.
- There's an innate vulnerability, a discomfort, an inchoate shame, attached to having someone else touch and wash so intimate a part of us.