Find Hindi meaning of Indigent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Indigent" in sentences with examples. "Indigent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Indigent"
|noun||a poor person|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Indigent"
|Hindi Meaning of Indigent||गरीब, दरिद्र, दिन, निधन, कंगाल, निस्सहाय, अकिंचन, बेचारा|
|Synonyms of Indigent||Destitute, Impecunious, Impoverished|
|Antonyms of Indigent||Wealthy, Prosperous, Opulent|
Related Synonyms of "Indigent" with Hindi meaning
|Pauper||दिन, भिखारी, दरिद्र, मुफ़लिस, रंक, संगता, अकिंचन, कंकाल, निर्धन मनुष्य|
Use of "Indigent" word in sentences, examples
- He compelled the wealthy to share their riches with the indigent and helpless and to make them their equals in respect of all the comforts and conditions of life.
- Many workhouses have been established for indigent persons capable of work.
- Georgia's system of public instruction was not instituted until 1870, but as early as 1817 the legislature provided a fund for the education in the private schools of the state of children of indigent parents.
- Soden has a large and well-appointed Kurhaus, an Evangelical and a Roman Catholic church, and a hospital for indigent patients.
- The Utah Indigent Defense Commission announces that Joanna E.