Find Hindi meaning of Infamy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Infamy" in sentences with examples. "Infamy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Infamy"
|noun||the state of being well known for some bad quality or deed.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Infamy"
|Hindi Meaning of Infamy||अपयश, प्रतिष्ठा, कलंक, दुष्टता, बदनामी, कुख्याति, अपमान, तिरष्कार निन्दा|
|Synonyms of Infamy||Notoriety, Abomination, Disrespect|
|Antonyms of Infamy||Dignity, Virtue, Righteousness|
Related Antonyms of "Infamy" with Hindi meaning
|Rectitude||ईमानदारी, खरापन, शुद्धता, सच्चाई, औचित्य, सद्गुण, धर्माचरण, नैतिकता|
Use of "Infamy" word in sentences, examples
- After Hurricane Katrina struck the Gulf Coast in late August 2005, the name achieved a certain level of infamy
- It gained some infamy a few years ago when they story of James Robertson went viral.
- Jim's life would be forever linked to the date which will live in infamy.
- Jaswinder Singh 'Rocky', a 39-year-old gangster-turned-politician lived a life of crime and infamy.
- Vikings kicker Forbath is cool, calm and hoping to dodge playoff infamy.
- Kenyans fought hard to free themselves from infamy.
- John Bjornstrom, who gained infamy across B.C. under the nickname Bushman of the Shuswap, has died according to an obituary in the Williams Lake Tribune.
- It was a short step into historical infamy last March.
- Bitcoin originally attained infamy as a medium to acquire drugs and other illegal narcotics off of darknet markets such as the Silk Road.
- He described the actions of the previous day by the Japanese as a “date which will live in infamy”.