Find Hindi meaning of Infinite. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Infinite" in sentences with examples. "Infinite" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Infinite"
|adjective||limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate.|
|noun||a space or quantity that is infinite.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Infinite"
|Hindi Meaning of Infinite||विशाल, अनन्त, अत्यन्त, अपरिमित, अपार, असीम, बेहद, पूरा, असीमित|
|Synonyms of Infinite||Boundless, Eternal, Endless|
|Antonyms of Infinite||Definite, Limited, Measurable ,|
Related Synonyms of "Infinite" with Hindi meaning
|Eternal||अन्नंत, अनादि, अपरिवर्तनशील, अविनाशी, नित्य, निरन्तर, शाश्वत, सनातन|
Related Antonyms of "Infinite" with Hindi meaning
|Finite||परिमित, सीमाबद्ध, सिमित, सुनिश्चित, परिसीमित, संकीर्ण|
Use of "Infinite" word in sentences, examples
- The true physical conception is motion, the ultimate ground of which is to be sought in God's infinite power.
- We are a tiny dot of life suspended in a nearly infinite universe.
- The group left the Jeep and spent more than an hour on foot with Cynthia taking infinite care with each of her photos.
- These relation-numbers are the infinite ordinal numbers.
- Knowledge is nothing to these men if it does not show them the infinite reality which is able to fill the aching void within.
- Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.
- The number of stars in the sky is infinite.
- Spiderman has infinite power in his movies.
- you have the infinite health and MP that will help you during battle, in case you run into any situations where things get really hairy for you.
- North American Properties revealed Thursday that its sizable mixed-use project on Gwinnett's Infinite Energy Center campus will be called "Revel."