Find Hindi meaning of Ingratiate
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Ingratiate" in sentences with examples. "Ingratiate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Ingratiate"
|verb||bring oneself into favour with someone by flattering or trying to please them.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Ingratiate"
|Hindi Meaning of Ingratiate||अनुग्रह प्राप्त करना, राजी करना, खुश करना, रिझाना, प्रसन्न करना, खुशामद करना|
|Synonyms of Ingratiate||Please, Insinuate, Flatter|
|Antonyms of Ingratiate||Deter, Disgust, Repel|
Use of "Ingratiate" word in sentences, examples
- It's really awesome to be here, really excited to meet everybody and getting our chance to ingratiate ourselves to the Nebraska fans.
- who seeks to ingratiate himself to white supremacists for a shameful seat at the table of injustice.
- Mr. Bannon would go along with this strategy unless this is an effort to re-ingratiate himself with the White House,
- Here he sought to ingratiate himself with Luynes and the king by reporting minutely the actions of Marie and by protestations of loyalty.
- To win the business contract, the vendor had to ingratiate himself with the office manager.
- Romero said, in reference to the board being able to ingratiate Stokes into the University.
- Did he save Keith just to ingratiate himself on the team?
- The movie's refusal to ingratiate is admirable, even if you end up wondering whether it was worth all the doom and gloom.
- But he will never see that kind of humility and fear from me, or the need to ingratiate myself to you.
- He also signaled to the right with all sorts of dog whistles and has even tried to ingratiate himself with the ultra-Orthodox.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"