Find Hindi meaning of Inherent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Inherent" in sentences with examples. "Inherent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Inherent"
|adjective||existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Inherent"
|Hindi Meaning of Inherent||अंतर्जात, जन्मी, पैदायशी, सहज, स्वाभाविक, प्राकर्तिक|
|Synonyms of Inherent||Elemental, Inbred, Innate|
|Antonyms of Inherent||Acquired, Incidental, External|
Use of "Inherent" word in sentences, examples
- All material things are assimilated to one another as organic, the vitalizing principle being inherent in all matter.
- There was an inherent weakness in the design.
- Although going on a cruise sounds like a great vacation plan, the option does have the inherent drawback of being quite costly for a family of eight.
- Chris’ inability to deal with his anger issues seems to be an inherent problem he has had since birth.
- Fires are an inherent risk.
- The biggest investor in cancer research in Australia needs to address an "inherent bias" in how it decides which projects get funding, an oncologist specialising in rare tumours says.
- The High Court today held that it has inherent powers to prevent any abuse of powers by any Court to secure the ends of justice.
- Meek Mill's incarceration shows inherent flaws in the U.S. criminal justice system.
- Travis Adams said one of the challenges is the inherentstress of treating a child.
- The American Psychiatric Association's ethical guidelines prohibit sexual relationships with current or former patients due to the inherentinequality in the relationship and patients' vulnerability to their therapists.
Learn more words starts by letter "I"
- Impinge - टकराना
- Invective - अपवाद
- Implicit - अप्रत्यक्ष
- Intense - अतिमात्र
- Insatiate - उत्साही
- Impoverish - आसक्त
- Inordinate - अतिरिक्त
- Impecunious - निर्धन
- Irrelevant - बेलगाम
- Iconoclastic - मूर्तिभंजन
- Intensify - प्रचण्ड होना
- Infuriate - क्रोधित करना
- Irresolute - अनिश्चित
- Ignominious - बदनाम
- Incendiary - गृहदाही