Find Hindi meaning of Insidious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Insidious" in sentences with examples. "Insidious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Insidious"
|adjective||Deceiver or man/woman who cheats|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Insidious"
|Hindi Meaning of Insidious||धोखेबाज, घटक, चली, धूर्त, नाशक, हानिकारक, चालक, निपुण, दक्ष|
|Synonyms of Insidious||Astute, Crafty, Crooked|
|Antonyms of Insidious||Fair, Sincere, Open|
Use of "Insidious" word in sentences, examples
- it may be even more insidious than many people realise
- He used to be a insidious boy.
- I never thought that he would become insidious
- Trevor Noah Exposes Donald Trump's Insidious 'Jokes' for What They Really Are.
- But in my home, the abuse was insidious.