Find Hindi meaning of Instigate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Instigate" in sentences with examples. "Instigate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Instigate"
|verb||to brings someone angry or provoking|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Instigate"
|Hindi Meaning of Instigate||उकसाना, उभारना, भड़काना, बहकाना, प्रारम्भ करना, बुराई की और प्रवृत्त करना|
|Synonyms of Instigate||Goad, Propel, Spur|
|Antonyms of Instigate||Halt, Dissuade, Discourage|
Use of "Instigate" word in sentences, examples
- Once or twice a year I have tried to instigate love-making, but it never seems to go well.
- After receiving information that groups intend to instigate violence.
- Netanyahu is willing to instigate a regional war in which the peoples of the region will pay a heavy price just for his political survival
- Any time did he attempt to instigate any personal meeting with her.
- Paul went on to explain that anything that kills a growing tip on a tree can instigate a thicket of new shoots