Find Hindi meaning of Laboured
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Laboured" in sentences with examples. "Laboured" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Laboured"
|adjective||done with great effort and difficulty.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Laboured"
|Hindi Meaning of Laboured||अस्वाभाविक, कृत्रिम, बनावटी, नकली, अवास्तविक, अप्रकर्तिक, अयथार्थ|
|Synonyms of Laboured||Contrived, Strained, Ponderous|
|Antonyms of Laboured||Relaxed, Facile, Easy|
Use of "Laboured" word in sentences, examples
- He laboured for 8 off 23 balls in Hamilton having made just one score of note in the T20 tri-series.
- The ECB has laboured away to depress borrowing costs and kick start lending.
- She is to give the spy story legs with the 'blank Czech' gag, the most laboured joke in parliamentary history.
- Having laboured behind the frontrunners for the last three years as they struggled with the Honda power unit.
- May's already laboured progress toward trade talks is facing another.
Learn more words starts by letter "L"