Find Hindi meaning of Loyal. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Loyal" in sentences with examples. "Loyal" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Loyal"
|adjective||giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Loyal"
|Hindi Meaning of Loyal||निष्ठावान, वफादार, आज्ञाकारी, राजभक्त|
|Synonyms of Loyal||Faithful, Staunch, Steadfast|
|Antonyms of Loyal||Unfaithful, Undependable, Disloyal|
Related Synonyms of "Loyal" with Hindi meaning
|Faithful||आस्तिक, ईमानदार, वफादार, निष्ठ, सच्चा, खरा, द्रण भक्त, भरोसेमन्द, विश्वसनीय|
Use of "Loyal" word in sentences, examples
- You'd hardly know it, with the reflexive hand-wringing that many businesses engage in today, but customers want to be loyal.
- Loyal woman stands by husband suffering from deadly facial tumours.
- A 2016 Label Insights survey revealed that 94 percent of customers remain loyal to completely transparent brands
- The benefits of being loyal to customers.
- The company is not interested in delivering a download for the sake of a download, but rather, in acquiring loyal users.