Management entrance examination is a must in order for a student to enter the management school and before he can undertake all the exercises of a management institution. It should be noted that the management business is something that is becoming bigger nowadays because such field offers big pay and also opportunities for a better job after graduation. The management entrance examination is like the key to a good business and also a good job in big corporations without being too specific with the real field of the company such as engineering or medical field. The passing to the management entrance in a way is like being started with becoming a big boss.
Management entrance exam often includes general information in the test. The passing rate for this examination is not so high because technically, it tests a student of the skills required to be adapted to the ideas when he goes to the management education. Although this exam is not that crucial unlike the medical and the law but still this matters a lot especially to those who plan to enter the world of business and the corporate life. There is much to learn once a person passes this exam.
We all know that there is a big job that awaits a management graduate and this becomes a ticket to the whole world as they all say. After the management course, then of course the person gets hired mostly by big companies to help them run the business. It is not as if he will just enter an ordinary position. The entrance examination for management courses is like ensuring a seat to the supervisory position or can be higher. The only thing he needs to start with is to pass the exam and still survive the life of a management student.
If there is one thing that a person should have prior to taking the management entrance exam, that should be the heart in managing a business. The exam will include mathematics and also English and communication. The aptitude test will also be part of it and the general information test is also common to many universities. The best thing to prepare here is of course to have a good grade during the college years and still maintain it up until graduation for the second degree. The exam is difficult of course but it will always depend on the student if he wants to pass it or not.
List of various Management Entrance Examinations:
- ATMA (AIMS Test For Management Admission)
- CEMAT – Commonwealth Executive MBA Admission Test
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA Admission Test
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
- Joint Entrance Test for Agribusiness Management (JET-ABM)
- Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (K-MAT)
- Management Aptitude and Skills Test (MAST)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- National Aptitude Test (NAT)
- National Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)
- NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination
- Open Management Admission Test (OPENMAT)
- Rajasthan Management Admission Test (RMAT)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)
- Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
- Xavier Admission Test (XAT)