Find Hindi meaning of Menial. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Menial" in sentences with examples. "Menial" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Menial"
|adjective||not requiring much skill of work|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Menial"
|Hindi Meaning of Menial||तुच्छ, नीच, कमीना, नौकर, चाकर, अधम, अधीन, दिन-हीन, अकुलीन|
|Synonyms of Menial||Obsequious, Servile, Slavisn|
|Antonyms of Menial||Superior, Talented, Skilled|
Related Synonyms of "Menial" with Hindi meaning
|Obsequious||चापलूस, मक्खनबाज, खुशामदी, जी-हुजूरी, चाकर, टहलुया|
|Servile||दास जैसा, जी-हुजूरिया, ताबेदार, दास, नीच, दास्वत, ज्यो-का-त्वों|
Use of "Menial" word in sentences, examples
- It may interest you to know that I did menial jobs as a child to support my family.
- I had every kind of menial job you can imagine
- The ruined areas of North America where prisoners are sent to do often dangerous menial labor.
- There's a lot to be said about soup cans and other menial products.
- Kids can't go to school, an adult can't work, and often they are left to do more menialtasks that they can still execute without their vision