Find Hindi meaning of Mentor
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Mentor" in sentences with examples. "Mentor" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Mentor"
|noun||an experienced and trusted adviser.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Mentor"
|Hindi Meaning of Mentor||परामर्शदाता, सलाहकार, परामर्श, प्रशिक्षक, मार्गदर्शक|
|Synonyms of Mentor||Advisor, Consultant, Counsellor|
|Antonyms of Mentor||Adversary, Opponent, Student|
Related Antonyms of "Mentor" with Hindi meaning
|Apprentice||शिक्षु, शिक्षार्थी, नौसिखिया, तालीमी, काम सिखाना|
|Dabbler||पल्ल्वाग्रही, कलाप्रेमी, क्लानुरागी, अधकचरा, मस्तमौला, नौसिखिया, अपरिपक्व|
Use of "Mentor" word in sentences, examples
- Now that the conversation is flowing, get more granular in your requests and bring a specific situation to your mentor--one that you'd like help navigating.
- Mentoring is a crucial aspect of how people get ahead in today's professional world.
- who Hall refers to fondly as a "mentor," told Todrick that the album was going to be a success.
- The seventh annual Taste of Mentor will set a big table April 25.
- Claudine Adeyemi has never formally asked anyone to be her mentor and yet has ended up with several.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"