Find Hindi meaning of Minute
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Minute" in sentences with examples. "Minute" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Minute"
|noun||a period of time equal to sixty seconds or a sixtieth of an hour.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Minute"
|Hindi Meaning of Minute||सूक्ष्म, बिना, बारीक, अति, सूक्ष्म, छोटा, क्षण|
|Synonyms of Minute||Diminutive, Dvi/Arl, Minuscule|
|Antonyms of Minute||Giant, Huge, Mighty|
Related Antonyms of "Minute" with Hindi meaning
|Enormous||अत्यधिक, प्रचुर, बड़ा, बहुत, विपुल, अथाह, विशाल, बहुत अधिक, विराट, जबरदस्त|
|Immense||अपरिमित, अत्यधिक, अमित, विशाल, बहुत बड़ा, अधिक, वृहत, भव्य|
Use of "Minute" word in sentences, examples
- HPR's Bill Dorman has more in today's Asia Minute.
- The new tax year is a week away, and for last-minute savers there is still time to stash money in your Isa before you lose the allowance for another year.
- Some of us would be in a hurry to make last-minute tax-saving investments
- My brother told me he can hold a plank for three minutes
- The proceedings were adjourned 11 minutes past noon. This has been the scene in Lok Sabha.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"