Find Hindi meaning of Miscreant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Miscreant" in sentences with examples. "Miscreant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Miscreant"
|noun||a person who has done something wrong or unlawful.|
|adjective||behaving badly or unlawfully.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Miscreant"
|Hindi Meaning of Miscreant||कुकर्मी, दुरात्मा, नास्तिक, बदमाश, खलनायक, आवारा, शरारती, दृष्ट|
|Synonyms of Miscreant||Rogue, Vagabond, Scamp|
|Antonyms of Miscreant||Gentleman, Honest, Righteous|
Related Synonyms of "Miscreant" with Hindi meaning
|Knave||धूर्त, धोखेबाज, पाजी, बदमाश, गुलाम|
Use of "Miscreant" word in sentences, examples
- A boy and a girl were allegedly attacked by a miscreant on Tuesday
- An unidentified miscreant conned a man and fled with his briefcase containing Rs2.5 lakh in Bazaarkhala on Wednesday afternoon.
- At the same time I am feeling glad that the CBSE is aware about miscreants who are trying to dilute the exam procedure through unfair means.
- A statue of Mahatma Gandhi was vandalized by miscreant on Thursday morning at Kannur.
- On many occasions, miscreants have been reported to throw stones, sticks and of course chits of paper inside examination centres.