Find Hindi meaning of Moribund
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Moribund" in sentences with examples. "Moribund" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Moribund"
|adjective||at the point of death.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Moribund"
|Hindi Meaning of Moribund||मरणासन्न, मृतप्राय, बांध, मंद, सुस्त, स्थिर, आलसी, निश्छल, निष्क्रिय|
|Synonyms of Moribund||Dying, Declining, Doomed|
|Antonyms of Moribund||Blessed, Hopeful, Vibrant|
Use of "Moribund" word in sentences, examples
- Religion was “moribund”, he said.
- After three years of war fought in moribund trenches, fighting out in the open was a new type of warfare for even battle-hardened soldiers.
- The federal government has spent over $8bn on the nearly moribund steel plant since its inception
- It is how to revitalise moribund industries established during Michael Okpara's administration.
- If the Vision Fund set itself to turning around Japan's moribund technology base.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"