Find Hindi meaning of Mundane
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Mundane" in sentences with examples. "Mundane" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Mundane"
|adjective||lacking interest or excitement|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Mundane"
|Hindi Meaning of Mundane||दुनियावी, नीरस, लौकिक, संसारी, सांसारिक, साधारण, आम, दैनिक, मामूली|
|Synonyms of Mundane||Earthen, Secular, Tellurian|
|Antonyms of Mundane||Exciting, Supernatural, Extraordinary|
Use of "Mundane" word in sentences, examples
- One could ask, what can be so hard about mundane traffic situations like approaching a crosswalk
- In doing so, he documented the mundane for a time in the future
- Companies that began experimenting a few years ago with software programs to automate mundane tasks are reaping tangible benefits now.
- God was revealing himself to me in the mundane,” Chaffin said.
- He documented the mundane for a time in the future.
Learn more words starts by letter "M"