Popular Brands and their Brand Ambassadors in India 2017
A Brand Ambassador (sometimes also called a Corporate Ambassador) is a person who is hired by an organization or company to represent a brand in a positive light and by doing so help to increase brand awareness and sales. The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanour, values and ethics.
Brand Ambassador or Corporate Ambassador are mainly appointed to create communication effectively towards the consumers of respective brand. In the above list of Brand Ambassadors in India will be useful for the students those who are preparing for competitive exams like IAS/PCS/SSC/ CDS and Banking etc.
List of Famous brands and their Brand Ambassadors in India:
- Aamir Khan: Coke, Monaco, Samsung, Tata Sky, Titan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Coke, Eye Bank Association of India, L’oreal, Longiness, Lux, Pulse Polio Campaign
- Akshay Kumar: Dollar Club Vests, Levi’s, LG, Micromax, Thums Up
- Amitabh Bachchan: Cadburys, Dabur, Emami, Gujrat Tourism, ICICI, Nerolac, Pulse Polio Campaign, Zen mobile
- Hrithik Roshan: Conthol, Hero Honda Karizma, Parle, Hide and Seek, Provogue, Sony Ericsson
- Kareena Kapoor: Airtel, Emami, Gitanjali, Head and Shoulders, Lux, Mahindra Scooters, Pepsi, Sony Ericcson
- Katrina Kaif: Etihad Airways, Lux, Nakshatra, Panasonic, Pantene, Spice Telecom
- Saif Ali Khan: Asian Paints, Lays, Airtel, Head and Shoulders, Wynncom mobile
- Shahrukh Khan: Airtel, Dish TV, Emami, Hyundai, ICICI, Nerolac, Nokia, Videocon, Brand ambassador of West Bengal, Nerolac
- Virat Kohli: Punjab National Bank, American Tourister , Adidas, Toyota, Boost Drink, Border Security Force (Bsf), Celkon Mobile,Clinic All Clear Shampoo, Cinthol, Herbalife Products, Munch, Fastrack, Nike, Red Chief, Sangam Clothing, Tvs Bike, Fair & Lovely, Pepsi, Flying Machine.
- Sachin Tendulkar: MRF tyres, Britannia biscuits, aviva life insurance, jp group cement, coca-cola, luminous power back up solution, musafir.com, Audemars piguet watch, kaspersky internet security, ADIDAS, Castrol, boost, national egg coordination committee, visa, Philips, ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, Indian Olympic Association goodwill ambassador, Skill India Mission.
- M.S. Dhoni: Pepsico, Reebok, Exide, TVS motors, Mysore Sandal soap, Reliance communication, Reliance energy, Orient PSPO, Aircel, Bharat petroleum, Titan Sonata, NDTV,GE Money, Siyaram, Big Bazaar, Boost, Dabur honey, Kolkatta Fashion week, Amrapali Group (Real Estate).
- Digital India Campaign Ambassadors: Satwat Jagwani (All-India IIT-JEE—Advanced Topper 2015), Krati Tiwari (IIT-JEE —Advanced Girl Topper 2015), Fadia and Pranav Mistry (a computer scientist and the author of ‘6th Sense’).
- Swachh Bharat Mission’s youth-based ‘Swachh Saathi’ Programme: Ambassador : Dia Mirza
- ‘Swachh Bharat Mission’: City compost” Campaign: Ambassador is Amitabh Bachchan
- Incredible India: Amitabh Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana: Madhuri Dixit
- MAA- Mother’s Absolute Affection’, a nationwide programme to promote breast feeding: Madhuri Dixit
- ‘Mamta Abhiyan’ launched by the Madhya Pradesh Government: Madhuri Dixit
- Brand ambassador of Telangana: Sania Mirza and Mahesh Babu
- Brand Ambassador of Uttar Pradesh’s Election Commission: Kuldeep Yadav
- Brand Ambassador of Jharkhand Tourism: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Indian Ambassador for Rio Olympic 2016: Salman Khan
- Brand Ambassador of ‘Indian Psychiatric Society’ to spread awareness about depression: Deepika Padukone
- Brand ambassador of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): Olympic silver medallist PV Sindhu