Find Hindi meaning of Nasty. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Nasty" in sentences with examples. "Nasty" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Nasty"
|adjective||very bad or unpleasant.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Nasty"
|Hindi Meaning of Nasty||खराब, गन्दा, दुष्ट, निर्लज्ज, बुरा, मैला, भयानक, शैतान, अप्रिय, खतरनाक, खराब|
|Synonyms of Nasty||Filthy, Atrocious, Repellent|
|Antonyms of Nasty||Magnificent, Wonderful, Delightful|
Related Antonyms of "Nasty" with Hindi meaning
|Gracious||सुन्दर, रूपवान, दयालु, आरामदेह, कृपालु, दयाशील, रमणीय, सौम्य, उम्दा, शालीन, मनमोहक|
Use of "Nasty" word in sentences, examples
- Thursday afternoon to post a sexy bathroom selfie. In the snap Nasty poses with a mystery.
- She was forced to hit back at nasty trolls who scrutinised her appeared and accused her of going under the knife.
- Drivers are still being warned not to fall for a nasty scam which could make them think they are in trouble with the DVLA.
- In the aftermath of the nasty incident.
- The sister of a woman who miraculously survived a nasty car accident is thankful to God for her sibling's survival.