Find Hindi meaning of Naughty
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Naughty" in sentences with examples. "Naughty" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Naughty"
|adjective||a child badly behaved|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Naughty"
|Hindi Meaning of Naughty||नटखट, शरारती, असभ्य, शैतान, बिगड़ा हुआ|
|Synonyms of Naughty||Mischievous, Immodest, In Untoward|
|Antonyms of Naughty||Modest, Proper, Behaved|
Related Synonyms of "Naughty" with Hindi meaning
|Puckish||नटखट, शरारती, चालक, हानिकर, बदमाश, शैतान, चुहलबाज|
Use of "Naughty" word in sentences, examples
- While you've been a naughty boy, our boys have been doing rather nicely.
- In other words, “naughty children are more likely to be left-wing”.
- Rachel Riley has laughed off yet another naughty word popping up on Channel 4 show Countdown.
- They will be creating a naughty version of the much-loved Aussie milk bars from the past.
- Prince Harry's naughty moment with Meghan Markle has got him in big trouble.
Learn more words starts by letter "N"