Find Hindi meaning of Naysayer. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Naysayer" in sentences with examples. "Naysayer" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Naysayer"
|adjective||a person who habitually expresses negative or pessimistic views|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Naysayer"
|Hindi Meaning of Naysayer||उदास, दुखी, विक्षिप्त, चिड़चिड़ा, नकचढ़ा, निंदक, दोषदर्शी|
|Synonyms of Naysayer||Cynic, Gloomy, Defeatist|
|Antonyms of Naysayer||Optimist, Hoper, Idealist|
Use of "Naysayer" word in sentences, examples
- India looks to change global 'naysayer' image.
- At least once in your life, you have probably encountered a naysayer.
- It appears naysayer is a term reserved for people who oppose projects that Johnson favors
- It doesn't seem true because a single childish naysayer has impugned your intellectual prowess.
- “In this case, assess the situation and have conversations with the naysayer, asking them to give your partner a chance if they truly are making you happy.”