Find Hindi meaning of Obdurate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Obdurate" in sentences with examples. "Obdurate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Obdurate"
|adjective||stubbornly refusing to change one's opinion or course of action.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Obdurate"
|Hindi Meaning of Obdurate||ढीठ, दुराग्रही, हठी, जिद्दी, हठकारिता, अपश्चाताप, अटल, कठोर|
|Synonyms of Obdurate||Callous, Hardened, Adamant|
|Antonyms of Obdurate||Amenable, Susceptible, Submissive|
Related Synonyms of "Obdurate" with Hindi meaning
|Adamant||मणि, वज्र, हीरा, अटल, हठी, हठीला, अड़ियल, जिददी, सख्त, जकड़ा हुआ|
|Callous||बेदर्द, संवेदनशील, निर्दयी, बरखा, कठिन, कठोर|
Use of "Obdurate" word in sentences, examples
- She and her family had the simplest of remedies for avoiding this humiliation had they been less obdurate about where they sat
- Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort's obdurate refusal to cooperate with the investigation.
- Some of the nation's largest corporations are stepping in to oppose free-and-easy access to firearms and the obdurate National Rifle Association.
- Despite efforts to address her grievances she remained stubborn, obdurate, intransigent and spurned all party efforts to address her grievances.
- Even when pulled up for ethical violations, they remained obdurate and unmoved by censure by their peers.