Find Hindi meaning of Obliged. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Obliged" in sentences with examples. "Obliged" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Obliged"
|verb||make someone legally bound to do something|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Obliged"
|Hindi Meaning of Obliged||आभारी, मजबूर, सिमित, बाध्य, लाचार, विवश, आभारी, कृतज्ञ|
|Synonyms of Obliged||Beholden, Bound, Indebted|
|Antonyms of Obliged||Critical, Let Off, Disparaged|
Use of "Obliged" word in sentences, examples
- Haifa Magistrate's Court accepted Hachshara Insurance Company's claim and obliged its insured
- The owner of a cellphone with a mobile TV function is obliged to pay the NHK subscription fee.
- The Saitama District Court said Ohashi was not obliged to pay a subscription.
- Her government is “legally obliged” to comply with extradition requests.
- Foreign students living in Malta will be obliged to learn Maltese as a foreign language.