Find Hindi meaning of Parsimonious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Parsimonious" in sentences with examples. "Parsimonious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Parsimonious"
|adjective||very unwilling to spend money or use resources|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Parsimonious"
|Hindi Meaning of Parsimonious||अल्पव्ययी,कंजूस, किफायती, कृपण, मितव्ययी, मक्खीचूस|
|Synonyms of Parsimonious||Cheap, Niggard, Pinching|
|Antonyms of Parsimonious||Generous, Lavish, Liberal|
Related Synonyms of "Parsimonious" with Hindi meaning
|Miserly||कंजूस, कृपण, मक्खीचूस, लालची, अति लोभी|
|Niggard||कंजूस, कृपण, मक्खीचूस, खिड़ा, झुँझलाहर, शिकायत|
|Stingy||कंजूस, कृपण, लोभी, जरा-सा अत्यल्प|
Use of "Parsimonious" word in sentences, examples
- Improving Intact Antibody and Plasma Glycoprotein Analysis with Native MS and Parsimonious Charge Deconvolution
- There are four days off at the end of a long and (this year) cold winter. In a parsimonious nation
- It is not that the government has been parsimonious while allocating funds for the agrarian sector.
- For one day of the year, Arena Racing Company defies its parsimonious reputation and becomes racing's Easter bunny.
- My dad was a very parsimonious sort of individual,” she explains.