Find Hindi meaning of Pauper. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Pauper" in sentences with examples. "Pauper" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Pauper"
|noun||a very poor person|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Pauper"
|Hindi Meaning of Pauper||दिन, भिखारी, दरिद्र, मुफ़लिस, रंक, संगता, अकिंचन, कंकाल, निर्धन मनुष्य|
|Synonyms of Pauper||Beggar, Indigent, Destitute|
|Antonyms of Pauper||Rich, Wealthy, Affluent|
Use of "Pauper" word in sentences, examples
- MPs revolt over pauper funerals
- The Prince and the Pauper with endless masturbation jokes and you're halfway there.
- It's a million-dollar arrival in a pauper's paradise.
- Committed to the almshouse, surrounded by pauper influences
- The Gathering Arena should give us a chance to try the Pauper format, too, satisfying those looking for a more competitive spin on the game.