Find Hindi meaning of Pejorative. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Pejorative" in sentences with examples. "Pejorative" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Pejorative"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Pejorative"
|Hindi Meaning of Pejorative||निंदात्मक, अल्पकारी, अनदरपूर्ण, अपकर्षी, अपमानजनक, अप्रतिष्ठाजनक|
|Synonyms of Pejorative||Deprecatory, Derogatory, Disparaging|
|Antonyms of Pejorative||Complimentary, Positive, Flattering|
Use of "Pejorative" word in sentences, examples
- The founder of England's second largest primary-only academy trust has attacked official “pejorative” language used to describe the primary sector.
- Educators in Quebec are under fire after two students found a pejorative French term for black people in a Grade 6 assignment
- The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com. 'Uneducated': The Left's Favorite Pejorative.
- Yosef could be seen referring to black people by the word “kushi,” which in modern Hebrew has pejorative connotations
- Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef for seemingly comparing black people to monkeys and using a pejorative term in Hebrew for black people.
Learn more words starts by letter "P"
- Pulverize - चुर-चुर होना
- Prominent - प्रतिष्ठित
- Preposterous - अद्भुत
- Perpetuate - बनाए रखना
- Pertinacious - जिद्दी हठी
- Proficient - गुणी
- Pessimist - निराशावादी
- Pedantic - पाण्डित्य प्रदर्शक
- Pinnacle - चरमोतकर्ष
- Prolific - उपजाऊ
- Pacify - शांत करना
- Profuse - प्रचुर
- Presage - पूर्व सुचना
- Propagate - प्रसारित करना
- Pungent - कड़वा