Find Hindi meaning of Petulant. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Petulant" in sentences with examples. "Petulant" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Petulant"
|adjective||childishly sulky or bad-tempered.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Petulant"
|Hindi Meaning of Petulant||झक्की, ढीठ, दुःशील, ध्रष्टतापूर्ण, लम्पट, व्यभिचारी, बदमिजाज, अविनीत, गुस्ताख़|
|Synonyms of Petulant||Cantankerous, Cranky, Grouehy|
|Antonyms of Petulant||Happy, Pleasant, Amiable|
Use of "Petulant" word in sentences, examples
- Prince Charles the Petulant may still earn our forgiveness
- The pampered, petulant, self-pitying Prince
- Southgate is right to lay it on the line for petulant Alli
- So I've seen the demands, the grey men and the petulant behaviour first hand.
- Conte right now appears as the petulant child who wanted a games console for his birthday.