Find Hindi meaning of Precocious. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Precocious" in sentences with examples. "Precocious" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Precocious"
|adjective||having developed at an earlier age than is usual or expected.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Precocious"
|Hindi Meaning of Precocious||बेमौसम, कच्चा, समयपूर्व विकसित, बालपरों, अपरिपक्व, असामयिक, बेअवसर|
|Synonyms of Precocious||Premature, Untimely, Advanced|
|Antonyms of Precocious||Delayed, Mature, Overdue|
Use of "Precocious" word in sentences, examples
- Decisive Dele Alli gives timely reminder of precocious ability
- Steer your most precocious 12- and 13-year-olds toward “Purple Hibiscus,” Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's debut novel
- On a crisp sunny day, Tyson Toledo, a precocious 5-year-old boy, hobbled into a private health clinic to have his infected foot examined.
- Statoil, Total, Shell prove precocious in weaning from oil
- It was precocious enough to curl contact inside the right-field pole against Clayton Kershaw on Opening Day.