Find Hindi meaning of Prefatory
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Prefatory" in sentences with examples. "Prefatory" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Prefatory"
|adjective||serving as an introduction|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Prefatory"
|Hindi Meaning of Prefatory||प्रेरक, विवेचनात्मक, प्रारंभिक, प्राथमिक, प्रस्तावनारूप|
|Synonyms of Prefatory||Inductive, Preliminary, Preparatory|
|Antonyms of Prefatory||Secondary, Complex, Intricate|
Use of "Prefatory" word in sentences, examples
- The prefatory tells us that the purpose of the amendment was to secure our fledgling
- The prefatory clause comports with the Court's interpretation of the operative clause.
- The amendment's prefatory clause circumscribes and prescribes the conditions under which the right to bear arms exist.
- While ditching the prefatory all-cast chorus that was customary, and grappling with naturalistic issues and characters.
- He opened the program with prefatory remarks about his almost lifelong relationship with Yehudi Menuhin
Learn more words starts by letter "P"